|Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- NAME:Camping Gas Canisters
- SPECS:AS PER REQUEST
- USAGE:Butane gas canister in gas cylinder and portable gas cartridge
- REMARK:Each product will pass strict inspection before delivery
- • Only Applied to compatible and high quality appliances.
- • Do not use oversize plates or pans which extend over the edge of the stove cover
- (see diagram 2) Do not use more than one stove in parallel;
- (see diagram 2) Do not use it to ignite charcoal;
- (see diagram 3) Only use appliances in ventilated place.
- • The gas in the bottle is harmful and is forbidden to inhale.
- • Never expose it to naked flame or heat source.
- • Store it in a dry, cool and well-ventilated location.
- • Keep away from the reach of children. Flame may be smaller when using high heating capacity appliances or outside temperature is low.
- • One time use only. Do not refill. Squash and dispose the empty bottle after fuel is completely finished.
- • Separate it from other waste.
- • Please take it out of the stove if not used.
Frequently asked questions and answers:
1. Will you test all butane tank refill canisters before delivery?
Of course, we do 100% safety test before delivery to make sure the goods are delivered safely.
2. Some questions about delivery details.
The business of shipping butane refill gas canister is not popular with shipping companies and costs more than regular goods.